1. I have always wanted to be a truth-teller. But the kind of truth I want to tell takes words and time, the kind of time nobody has for me.
2. It is often said that Life does not give you anything you cannot handle, but maybe Life has mistaken the strength of my hands for the strength of my heart.
3. Anyone who tells you that you are in control of yourself has not felt their knees buckle, their voice shake or their vision fade against their will.
4. My heart is constantly failing, but nobody will take that without a medical note.
5. There is so much suffering and I have such small hands.
6. There is no medication for all the hurts I most want to heal.
7. I am often told there is no point in looking back and having regrets. Have you ever been ruined by something you did not choose?
8. Mistakes are so costly, and not so easily forgivable when the breaths you take are limited and few.
9. I want to be an earth-mover, but I myself falter on shaky feet.
10. All I ever want is to feel safe.